Let swirl host your private wine tasting
Wine tastings are a great way to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday, an anniversary, a new job, or just because! Swirl wine tastings are also great corporate outings and team-building events. No experience is necessary - we will teach you how to taste wine and guide you through the tasting. We can host just about any type of wine event you want, but some fun tastings we’ve done in the past include:
1. Varietal tasting - Taste one varietal such as Sauvignon Blanc from different regions to compare how the grape expresses itself when grown in different climates.
2. Regional tasting - Taste wines from one region such as Bordeaux to sample what one particular wine region has to offer.
3. Country tasting - Taste wines from different regions within the same country, like Italy, to show the similarities and differences of wine styles in that country.
4. Wine style tasting - Taste wines of one style to show the diversity of the style. Examples include red wine, white wine, sparkling wine, dessert wine, and rose.
5. Food and wine pairing workshop - we can match food to wine or wine to food. Particularly popular for vegetarians and vegans!
Swirl can bring the event to your home or office. You can also choose to use one of the venues Swirl uses around Amsterdam. A standard tasting starts at €350 and is suitable for up to 6 people. This includes 4 wines, a guided tasting, bread, cheese pairing, and all the glassware and flatware needed. Contact us for more information or a quote for your tasting. Cheers!